The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Excellent again!

I learned so much from the 06 collab, and this tutorial covers so many more topics that can help me take my abilities to an even higher level. Thank you so much!

Depredation responds:

Yeah, it's a lot bigger, better and neater than the old collab. Glad it helped.

Spectrum Spectrum

All good except...

That strobe effect. That could definatly kill somebody with epilepsy. Besides that though, good selection of tracks, and it was something Ive never quite seen before. Good job.

-Rebus- -Rebus-

Creative!

Ive always been a fan of these, but have never seen a game like this on NG. Definatly make more, they're a lot of fun!

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

This thing is unbelievable.

I never pictured something like this being possible. The whole NG audio portal at the push of a button. Great overall style to it, obviously great sound. It will be amazing if you are ever able to top this. Great job.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Sooooo Helpful!

Came in here hoping to learn one thing... came out with so much! Everything is so detailed! Thank you so much! This is a great help!

Candy Cane Crisis Candy Cane Crisis

I LOVED the music!

I loved the mario type-feel it had to it, but what really got me was your music. Combining christmas and mario music sounds awesome. I wish I could do something like that. Great job! Maybe bring some more of this music into the audio portal too!

Dead Eye Dead Eye

Great job!

Simple idea, but you pulled it off quite well. I liked how you used the CS deagle in there. My suggestions for the future is to make a little more entertaining in game background, and to show the shaft of the gun moving when the gun is shot. Other than that this was pretty fun!

Synch Synch

Confusing

Never got the jist of it. Either my mic isnt that great (and it is a peice of crap), or theres some sort of problem. I saw a little effect when I switched the sensitivity around. Maybe im just not one with these kind of things. But overall nice job.

Fish Shooter Fish Shooter

Too simple

The idea was a little too simple. I don't know how you would do this in this type of game, but try and elaborate on it a little. (It was decent overall, just too simple and a bit boring.)

Small stress game Small stress game

Pretty relieveing....

This is a good idea, who doesnt have stress these days? I would say add some weapons, and make the character more realistic, don't use a stick, and it will be a very good game.