TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Great!

I love this series. I love how you worked every little detail of all the previous episodes into this one. Did you have that planned out from the beginning? Anywho, keep em' coming!

Out of Sync Out of Sync

Very Touching

My dog died not that long ago, and I havent ever felt the same really. This was really nice, something that everybody can relate to. I just wish there was a happy ending...

GoFightGo GoFightGo

Very suprised!

When it first started playing, I though 'Oh boy, stick movie, crap'. But you had a very solid animation. The fight scenes were all done very well, you obviously spent a lot of time on this. I just think you need to get rid of the voice bubbles and get real voices, and maybe even try to animate the sticks into more detailed characters. Other than that it was a very well done movie.

Dark Angel the protector. Dark Angel the protector.

Not bad

I was pretty impressed with this. The animation was fairly good, better than I expected. My only real criticism is how fast the story passed. It seemed you were excited about just getting it done when you should have gone a bit in depth with the story. I like where its headed though, and I hope there is a sequel!

Phoenix Wrong Triple Take Phoenix Wrong Triple Take

Hilarious!

TROGDOR!!! Anyways... I really noticed the lip synching in this movie. It was really good, Id say better than the official series. Great use of sound clips, none were boring whatsoever. Good job!

Carol of the Robots Carol of the Robots

You cease to amaze me Dustball

Another notch in the belt for sure. Im a huge fan of christmas music, and this was really great to listen to. Great syncronation from the art to the music. Can't wait to see more from you!

Moogle's Life Moogle's Life

Haha pretty good

I would never imagine something that cute doing that stuff. My only critisism is the sound. The music fit it approiatly, but it was a bit too loud. Also I think it would've been better if you had the characters talk (but hey, im simply not a textual person). Other than that great job!

Sword Duel Sword Duel

Sticks...ugh

I am just simply not a stick movie person. You look like though you have good potential to make better fighting movies. Take a little more time into your characters, add a story, and you will have a very good fighting flash!

Quest for the Cheerios Quest for the Cheerios

Its pretty good.

The idea was pretty funny. Im just not a big fan of people who make stuff off of movie scenes. If you do this with your own hand drawn animations, in my opinion, it will be even better.

The life of a blammer. The life of a blammer.

Not too bad.

I thought it was ok. Nice preloader screen. A little too quiet though, so try and make it a little louder next time. But overall a pretty decent job.

magumbo responds: